The Veterinary Services Your Special Pet Needs
Medical & Surgical Services
Monarch Veterinary Hospital is a full-service veterinary hospital offering most of the veterinary medicine services your pet needs. Whether your pet needs high-tech diagnostic procedures such as digital X-ray or ultrasound, intensive care, complex surgery, or routine general surgery such as a spay or neuter, we are ready to provide the services they require.
- General surgery, including spay and neuter
- Dental care & treatments, including digital X-ray & oral surgery
- Pain management
- Diagnostic ultrasound imaging
- Digital X-ray imaging
- Specialized surgery such as difficult soft tissue surgeries and orthopedics
- Avian and exotic pet care
- Diagnostic blood testing in our in-house laboratory
- Wellness care
- Geriatric care for senior pets
- Pharmacy within the hospital
Veterinary Care In An Emergency
If you have an emergency after hours, call and we will help you decide whether you have a true emergency or not and tell you where to take your pet; or you can call one of our recommended Emergency Clinics.